Business and Nonprofit Management
We are a full service business management firm that offers business leaders an option to outsource administrative support and program development ensuring that the organization meets their responsibilities. Our nonprofit managers have many years of experience planning fundraising events, budgeting, writing grants, creating partnerships through proposals and negotiating donations.
Business and Nonprofit Registration
Concerned that your business and nonprofit don’t meet the local and state standards for business registration. Our wrap around services will help your organization reach its full potential by researching and completing paperwork for business licensing and registration.
Program Development/Program Management
Overseeing the planning and implementation of programs and services offered by clients. We offer our clients trusted all inclusive administrative support. From the conception of an idea to the execution of an idea our staff will execute your vision.
Staff and Volunteer Training
Nonprofit organizations must train their staff. We understand the importance of having your volunteers trained in media and client relations. We have a fun approach to sharing knowledge an training staff.
With over 20 years of federal and foundation grant experience,staff at Mpolo Business Solutions understands how to navigate within the world of grant applications and reporting. Our unique approach submits applications before deadlines, in the voice of clients.
As a Virtual Assistant, Mpolo Business Solutions help business owners by alleviating entrepreneurial stress and allowing busy professionals the opportunity to work on business instead of mundane everyday tasks. Task Include: Office and Management, Word and Spreadsheet Processing, Proofreading and Editing. Preparing Slideshows. Creating Reports. Client Communication, Data Entry, Email Management, Mailings & Mail Merges, Online Customer Care Support
Contract Grant Writer
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Research, identify, develop, and respond to corporate and private grant opportunities
- Review and recommend application strategies and approaches for corporate and private RFP solicitations
- Liaison with program staff as needed to develop funding approach / grant plan – Conduct needs assessment through phone conversations and email
- Compile, write, and edit successful grant applications that exhibit strong expository writing skills and a high-level command of grammar and spelling
- Prepare and submit corporate and private letters of inquiry, proposals, and grant requests – to include drafting creative, engaging cases for support incorporating relevant, current research for organization operating funds and specific programs and projects
Grant writers must also keep careful records to track their proposals. If a grant-making organization requests additional information, nonprofit grant writers supply the missing items. In some nonprofits, grant writers have additional duties, which may include managing volunteers, working with an executive board, planning fund-raising campaigns and promoting the organization